The majority of homeowners do not give much thought to the parts of a refrigerator until it breaks down, or before it is time to replace it. To ensure you get the most use possible from this kitchen appliance it can be extremely nice to understand exactly how a refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cold—and Noble Alexandria Appliance Repair is here to help.
Continue reading to learn what you need to understand concerning how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s time to connect with refrigerator repair Alexandria.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find many homes that do not feature a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It’s been a must-own appliance for many years. A household refrigerator stores food at the right temperature, in order to reduce spoilage and stop harmful bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration works by transferring the warmth from the inside of the unit to the exterior, by relying on the principles of condensation and evaporation.
The main components of your refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Noble Alexandria Appliance Repair:
The compressor is a combo of a motor and a pump, and it’s responsible for the circulation of refrigerant in the system.
A compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. You should enlist a professional service if the compressor is broken.
The refrigerator condenser is found on the rear outside panel of the appliance and is there to disperse the heat built-up within the refrigerator out to the air.
A refrigerator evaporator is attached on the interior of a refrigerator where absorbs warmth trapped inside of it, thereby lowering the interior temperature.
Once an evaporator stops working, it’s time to call a professional. Don’t wait until it is too late.
Liquified coolant is directed within a capillary tube that works as an expansion device to cool the gas, transforming it back into a liquid.
The thermostat regulates the current temperature inside a refrigerator, engaging the cooling cycle when it is required.
The thermostat inside of a refrigerator is prone to issues. Troubleshoot and hire a repairman in Alexandria for service the moment a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature inside a refrigerator is above the set point sensors alert the refrigerator compressor to start, and the cooling period begins. The unit attracts the cool liquid refrigerant, pressurizes and condenses it, and raises the temperature, so it can turn into a gas form.
2. The compressor unit pushes the warm gas towards the condenser coils on the rear of the appliance, at which point it comes in contact with the lower temperature in the room and transforms back to a liquified form.
3. The cooled liquified gas continues on its journey to the refrigerator evaporator, traveling through the coils in the inside of the appliance and top freezer.
4. The refrigerant absorbs the warm air from inside the refrigerator, thereby cooling the temperature down to the best set point.
5. The liquid then evaporates, and turns back into a gas, and returns to the compressor unit to then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is often found in quite a few applications and large appliances, this includes heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and freezers. By contracting warmth from one place and then moving it to a different one the cycle of refrigeration will help cooling your home, creates a optimal space for perishable food, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of several different everyday products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need repair? You can schedule an appointment with Noble Alexandria Appliance Repair.
Noble Alexandria Appliance Repair will service most popular brands of refrigerators – including restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed repairman in Alexandria are trained to repair cooling problems, broken ice makers, condensation, puddles and leaks, lighting, touch controls, smart technology and various malfunctions. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair! Call today!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2021  Noble Alexandria Appliance Repair